DHL International GmbH is a German courier, parcel, and express mail service which is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL. DHL connects people in over 220 countries and territories worldwide. Driven by the power of more than 360,000 employees, DHL deliver integrated services and tailored solutions for managing and transporting letters, goods and information.
JOB TITLE – Assistance Buyer
SALARY – £22,000 per annum + benefits
LOCATION -England, United Kingdom
JOB SCHEDULE – Full Time
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- To manage the NHS market category for equipment maintenance contracts specifically Supplier Relationship Management, Tendering Activity and projects
- The education of supplier base in relation to the process for renewals and new business maintenance contracts, renewals operations planning, new business take on, support delivery of sales, income targets and savings
- Working within our NHS Supply Chain division as part of the Capital Maintenance Team, you will be responsible for managing an allocated number of customer projects to deliver results, drive savings and improved service for customers
- To work closely with customers and suppliers to provide alternative proposals on maintenance spend which will include 3rd party and Multi-Vendor offers that deliver cash releasing savings
- Proven track record in fast paced commercial environment with a strong focus on excellent customer service delivery
- Strong Excel skills, along with high Customer Service skills
- Experience of running projects in the NHS – desirable
- Working experience with Intenda TPMS – desirable
- Excellent communication skills to develop relationships with Colleagues, Customers and Suppliers.
Disclaimer: Jobzfm is not recruiting agency, we just share jobs that are available around the world once you click on the apply/job title, it will direct you to the career page of the concerned job provider. Jobzfm is not involved directly or indirectly in any stage of recruitment.