Senior Homecare by Angels has been providing elder care services to families across Canada. Our network of franchised agencies is committed to providing families with the best possible in-home care services. Our commitment to you is simple. We’ll help your loved one continue to live at home, and we’ll help you find peace of mind.
JOB TITLE – Caregiver
LOCATION – Edmonton, AB
WAGES – $18/hour
Senior Homecare By Angels is looking for an experienced Caregiver to join our team. The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability. The ideal candidate must be able to care of our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Home assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual.
Certification as an HCA is preferred however experience counts.
- Must have a clean Criminal Background check with the vulnerable sector marked
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long period of time
- 3 professional references
- Time to offer
- Must have a reliable vehicle
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to, [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Disclaimer: Jobzfm is not recruiting agency, we just share jobs that are available around the world once you click on the apply/job title, it will direct you to the career page of the concerned job provider. Jobzfm is not involved directly or indirectly in any stage of recruitment.