Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a global chain of luxury hotels that operates 76 properties worldwide, with a strong presence in Canada and the United States. The company originated from two hotel businesses established in the late 19th century, the Canadian Pacific Limited owned Canadian Pacific Hotels & Resort, and Fairmont Hotels.
Job Title: Director of Housekeeping
Job Location: Victoria, BC
Company : Fairmont Empress
Job Type: Full Time
The Director of Housekeeping plays an integral part in the hotel’s strategic positioning as luxury hotel in all key segments. The Director of Housekeeping is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the entire Hotel, managing and administrating the entire Housekeeping, Laundry, Uniform Room and Health Club operations, and ensuring Guests receive the highest possible level of efficiency, services and comfort.
- Three to Five years previous Rooms Management experience
- Proven track record to successfully lead and motivate colleagues
- Must be highly organized, energetic and possess the ability to get the job done
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Disclaimer: Jobzfm is not recruiting agency, we just share jobs that are available around the world once you click on the apply/job title, it will direct you to the career page of the concerned job provider. Jobzfm is not involved directly or indirectly in any stage of recruitment.