Tricom Security provides security services to private and public sector clients across Canada. We provide security services with a focus on customer service. Our staff are committed to our clients, to Tricom Security and to the security industry. We have developed customized security programs designed for shopping centers, commercial office towers, and international luxury-goods retailers.
JOB TITLE – Security guard
LOCATION – Pickering, ON
SALARY – $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
JOB SCHEDULE – Full Time
Patrol assigned areas; Operate security control room equipment; Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities; Prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments; Investigate unlawful acts of employees or patrons of establishments and recommend security systems
- Language – English
- Education – College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience – 1 to less than 7 months
- Must be 18 years of age and older
- Must have successfully completed Grade 12 education or proof of equivalency
- Must be of excellent moral character
- Must be tolerant of a wide range of other persons, Nationality, Colour, Race, Creed or Orientation.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to, [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Disclaimer: Jobzfm is not recruiting agency, we just share jobs that are available around the world once you click on the apply/job title, it will direct you to the career page of the concerned job provider. Jobzfm is not involved directly or indirectly in any stage of recruitment.